Monday, June 18, 2012

JUST ANOTHER DAY

We didn't do much yesterday at all.  Brooke's tonsils have been swollen since Friday so I didn't want to take the chance of her being contagious.  We hung around the house all day, played outside, watched movies, played instruments, played with Apple and I crocheted some.  We ate dinner outside which we all enjoyed.


I heard from TJ and he said that he got steak, shrimp and crab legs for dinner on Father's Day.  He said it was really good.  I'm glad they made them a special meal =)  We had chicken nuggets, corn on the cob and zucchini chips.


I also rewrote a sand dollar coaster pattern that I had written a while back.  After I posted it to my craft page a crochet designer that I follow liked it!  I had no idea she was a fan of my page and I nearly fell out of my chair!  I follow a few pattern designers (obsessed with) and in my world they are celebrities.  It was an honor to see her name on my page.  I was so excited!

No comments: