Sunday, April 22, 2012

THE MEATBALL SONG

The Meatball Song: http://youtu.be/hI_kWnvHbrY Today was pretty productive. We went to church and then out to eat at The Greene Turtle. Then went to the mall where I got a pedicure and my wedding ring cleaned and stones fixed (they were loose). Came home and a circuit breaker tripped so dealt with that for a while and finally the emergency electrician showed up and fixed it. Then had spaghetti for dinner and Nana taught Tyler the meatball song! Made some more wool dryer balls (they came out totally cute) and talked to TJ until he went to sleep. Tomorrow Nana is going to eat lunch with Brooke at her new school and then we're going to do some more shopping. Maybe I can finagle getting my haircut in there somewhere. We'll see =) I can't believe I register Peyton for kindergarten on Tuesday!!! My babies are getting too big!

No comments: