Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MOVING ALONG

Yesterday was an interesting day. Started out at the doctors office finding out that Peyton and Tyler had fifth disease. They had dark red rashes on their bodies but they are feeling fine. Peyton weighted 42 pounds and Tyler weighted 32 pounds...they are getting so big!

We sold the jeep yesterday. We wont need 2 cars again until TJ gets back from his deployment. Then we went to the mall and I bought the kids St. Patrick's Day shirts. After that we went out to eat and golden corral. I hate that place but while sitting there eating I came to the realization that when there are 5 people in the family and no one can agree on a place to go out to eat it's perfect. The bill was only $30 and it includes dessert. TJ had a steak and potato meal, Tyler had pizza and I had chinese and the girls had a smorgeshborg (sp?) So in the end I decided I'll go easier on that restaurant since it makes everyone happy =) After dinner we walked around walmart and TJ bought me a new pink and black ipad cover that I love. I also got a new adorable pin cushion with black and pink pins.

We have 2 weeks left in New York! Our pre-move inspection is on Monday so we will spend the weekend cleaning and hanging out with friends as much as possible. The time is flying!

No comments: