Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Me



I am still LOVING being a stay at home mom! Peyton and Tyler keep me super busy! I am also still enjoy my two favorite hobbies - cooking and photography. I recently started selling pampered chef again. Selling pampered chef is a perfect fit for me since I love to cook and enjoy sharing recipes and kitchen shortcuts with people.

TJ and I planned a summer vacation this year. We are going to stay with his parents in PA and have lots of fun activities planned for us and the kids! We are going to Hershey Park, Sesame Place and having lots of family picnics, we are also hoping to take them to see the white house since Brooke has been begging to go. TJ's parents will be watching the kids over night while we go to Ocean City, MD where we can hang out at restaurants, bars, shops and the beach! We can't wait!

No comments: