Sunday, December 13, 2009

Congratulations TJ!!!



After years of long hard work, TJ finally received his Associates Degree in General Studies! We are all so proud of him! While often working 13 hour days on base he managed to complete his degree, form a Daisy Girl Scout Troop and be their leader, assist with the Sea Cadets (Navy boy scouts), become a volunteer fire fighter, and organize a bone marrow drive to encourage the community to donate their bone marrow. He's been a busy man but we've all had so much fun being a part of it. Yay TJ!!!

Family video clips:
Recently I've had some trouble posting small video clips on this blog which is the main reason why I created it. I've given up...I am now downloading all of our videos onto Youtube.com If you go to youtube.com and search 32mcgonigal all of our videos should pop up. You can also click on the family videos link in the right hand column of this blog.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments: